Asphalt & Tarmac Floor Paint
Asphalt and tarmac floors are usually external and sometimes internal floor areas that are routinely affected by changes in the temperature, UV exposure and the ever changing seasonal elements. Additionally, depending on the use of the floor, fuel spills, water, chemicals and other corrosive materials can add to degradation of the floor.
As such, asphalt and tarmac floors require ongoing care and maintenance to preserve the appearance, performance, safety and quality of the floor.
Technology advancements in the formulation for paints and coatings today means that the water based materials available to coat asphalt and tarmac can be used for either surface with equally fantastic results at very cost effective prices.
These fast curing, flexible coatings are designed to provide long lasting, slip resistant and decorative effects. The coatings are available in a range of colours – so not the just the standard grey that we all see – and are even made available in a concrete grade formulation.
Asphalt and Tarmac floor paints are used across a number of environments and are perfect for both domestic and industrial uses such as:
- Car Parks
- Line marking in warehouses
- Parking bays
- Tennis courts
Most types of asphalt floor paint and tarmac floor paint projects can be pretty straightforward. With the right products, restoration and maintenance can be carried out at a relatively low cost when comparing to a complete re-surface.
At CPRL we try to keep things simple, our products are easy to use and competitively priced across our full range of products. Below are our best selling products for asphalt and tarmac floor coatings
- CPR 829 MMA Asphalt & Tarmac Coating – Textured is a two-pack, fast curing flexible coating usually for Tarmac and Asphalt surfaces. It is designed to provide a slip-resistant, seamless floor finish with protective and decorative properties. The flexible coating is enhanced by the incorporation of blended slip resistant aggregates premixed in the resin. CPR 829 MMA Asphalt & Tarmac Coating – Textured allows a fast return to service. CPR 829 is also available in Concrete Grade for concrete and cementitious surfaces (CPR 830 see below).
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is a two-pack, fast curing flexible coating for Concrete surfaces, designed to provide a slip-resistant, seamless floor finish with protective and decorative properties. The flexible coating is enhanced by the incorporation of blended slip resistant aggregates premixed in the resin. CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating allows a fast return to service.
- CPR 827 – MMA Asphalt & Tarmac Coating is a two-pack, fast curing, flexible coating usually for Tarmac and Asphalt surfaces. Concrete surfaces may also be treated, following suitable preparation and priming. Designed to provide a dust-free, seamless floor finish with protective and decorative properties. The flexible coating may be enhanced by the incorporation of suitable anti-slip dressing aggregate.
Contact us today to learn more about our Asphalt & Tarmac floor paints and coatings.
Why Choose CPRL For Asphalt & Tarmac Floor Paint?
- We Only Supply High-quality Products
Our business is committed to offering customers access to the best primers, paints, and coatings on the market.
- Free Expert Advice
If you ever have any questions about a particular product or project, our friendly sales team will be available to help.
- One Of The UK’s Leading Suppliers Of Floor Paints
Our business supplies a range of coating products to thousands of clients across the UK for use in commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
- Low Prices
CPRL provides all products at competitive prices. If you find a competitor with a lower price, we will do our best to beat it.