Repair and Maintenance Solutions
It’s a fact! Over time, concrete degrades, whether through natural environmental factors such as the weather, continuous use from cars and people or damage from oil or chemical attack. Whilst this damaged concrete can be unsightly and appear unmaintained, there are also very real safety aspects that should be considered in relation to the structural integrity of the concrete.
In this article we focus on wastewater management and more specifically clarifier and settlement tanks where the failure in the apparatus can have significant consequences.
As with all concrete structures, clarifier tanks are vulnerable to chemical damage, erosion, and corrosion. Being able to repair the concrete damage and deterioration is likely to be the ideal option as this minimises both the expense and the operating downtime associated with other solutions such as replacing the equipment.
Repair solutions must be robust enough to endure the ongoing operating conditions and environment. This is where CPRL has the solutions.
Typical Repairs to Concrete Clarifier Tank include:
- Clarifier Tank – Floor Repairs
- Clarifier Tank – Concrete Wall Repairs
- Clarifier Tanks – Wall & Floor Coatings
- Clarifier Tank – Expansion Joints
- Rim Repairs (this article)
Our first article looks at the repair system and process for ‘rim repairs’ – further articles are available via the links on all the above repair processes.
Clarifier Tank – Concrete Rim Repair
Concrete Patch Repair Mortars
CPR 719 – Epoxy Concrete Patch Repair Mortar
(0 reviews)£66.47 – £101.46 Excl VAT Select options
- Use CPR 719 – Epoxy Concrete Patch Repair Mortar for spalled or damaged concrete; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints and loor patch repairs.
- General repairs to cementitious substrates where strength and chemical resistant properties are essential.
CPR 403 – Primer for Concrete Repair Mortars – Epoxy WB
(0 reviews)£48.98 – £148.69 Excl VAT Select options
- CPR 403 Primer for Concrete Repair Mortars – Water Based is typically used as a primer for concrete prior to the application of CPR 706 -Concrete Patch Repair Mortar – Epoxy or CPR 703 Epoxy Screed.
- Can also be used as an adhesive for bonding new to old concrete e.g. resin bonding new floor toppings to old concrete as well as used as a protective treatment to exposed steel re-enforcement during concrete repair.
As always at CPRL we are here to meet the needs of our customers. If you’re not sure what kind of repair product you need for your project please contact us and our technical team can talk through the options and the costs to ensure you have the right product for the job.
Contact us today to learn more about our range of coatings, paints and repair products.
Why Choose CPRL For Industrial Repair Products?
- We Only Supply High-quality Products
Our business is committed to offering customers access to the best repair products, primers, paints, and coatings on the market.
- Free Expert Advice
If you ever have any questions about a particular product or project, our friendly sales team will be available to help.
- One Of The UK’s Leading Suppliers Of Floor Paints
Our business supplies a range of paints and coating products to thousands of clients across the UK for use in commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
- Low Prices
CPRL provides all products at competitive prices. If you find a competitor with a lower price, we will do our best to beat it.