Showing all 5 results
CPR 407 – Sub-Zero – Concrete Primer
(0 reviews)£41.60 – £120.00 Excl VAT Select options
- CPR 407 – Sub-Zero – Concrete Primer is used as a concrete primer for MMA repair mortars and screeds, for applications in coldstores and Industrial freezers.
- Temperature range during application: -30°C* to + 40°C
- Temperature range during service: -40°C to + 60°C
CPR 404 – Rapid Cure Primer for Concrete Repair Mortars
(0 reviews)£36.00 – £108.00 Excl VAT Select options
- CPR 404 Rapid Cure Primer for Concrete Repair Mortars is generally used as a primer for concrete prior to the application of other CPR products.
- As an adhesive for bonding new to old concrete e.g. resin bonding new floor toppings to old concrete.
- As a protective treatment to exposed steel reinforcement during concrete repair.
CPR 402 – Concrete Primer – Epoxy WB – Rapid Cure
(0 reviews)£90.00 – £240.00 Excl VAT Select options
- Use CPR 402 Concrete Primer – Epoxy WB – Rapid Cure as a clear sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- As a primer for other CPR Coatings e.g. CPR 808 Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating, CPR 821 Waterproof Deck System.
- As a damp surface primer or sealer for concrete.
- Suitable for use in food factories, abattoirs, dairies, laboratories, subways, chemical bunds, etc.