CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life
- CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life is used as a lining material for industrial and commercial floors.
£60.00 – £220.80 Excl VATIn Stock
Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life
CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life has been developed to provide a durable lining material for application to concrete and other substrates. CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life is a low odour, low emission coating with a rapid through cure and return to service and is a longer pot-life version of CPR 817 Line Marking Paint – Rapid Cure.
The material is supplied as a two pack system, comprising pre-weighed amounts of BASE and CURING AGENT. After mixing together, an easily applied chemical and abrasion resistant finish is produced.
- Solvent free, low odour
- Fast Curing
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- High build
- Tough and durable
- Easily applied
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Very good chemical resistance
Directions for Use
- Concrete shall be a minimum of 21 days old and/or the residual moisture content shall be below 6%.
- Ensure that the concrete is clean and free from dust, laitance, grease, oil, curing compound, and existing paint finishes etc.
- Blow holes and defective concrete shall be made good using a proprietary repair compound, e.g. CPR 719 – Epoxy Concrete Patch Repair Mortar or CPR 702 – Epoxy Bonding Adhesive.
- Suitable mechanical treatments such as vacuum shot blasting or diamond grinding are the preferred methods prior to application to ensure a mechanical ‘key’ for the coating.
- Where existing coatings are in place, please consult our Technical Team for advice.
- Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and thoroughly mix, preferably by mechanical means until a uniform colour is achieved.
- Apply by brush or short piled roller at a nominal rate of 0.4-0.8kg/m2.
- Thicker coats may be applied where necessary.
- Clean equipment with CPR 200 – MMA Tool Clean Solvent prior to curing of the coating.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 4 hour @ 15°C prior to light foot traffic access and 6 hours @ 15°C prior to vehicular trafficking.
- 3 days cure @ 15°C is recommended prior to exposure to chemicals.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C. Do not expose to freezing conditions.
- CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life has a minimum of 12 months shelf life when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life is supplied in 1kg, 2.5kg and 5kg packs.
- Typically, a 2.5kg pack is sufficient to coat 3 – 6 m2 of surface.
- Pot life @ 15°C: 30 Minutes
- Colours: Yellow & White (Other RAL colours are available)
- Tack Free Time @ 15°C: 2 hours
- Hard Dry Time @ 15°C: 4 hours
- Full Chemical Resistance @ 15ºC: 3 days
- Coverage: 0.4-0.8kg/m², typically
- Adhesive strength to Concrete: 3.8MPa (concrete failure)
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils
- Specific advice can be provided by our Technical Team#V.O.C content: 0g/l
- Do not apply to wet or uncured concrete surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 0°C or less.
Health and Safety
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 818 – Line Marking Paint – Extended Pot Life shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
1kg, 2.5kg, 5kg
Signal White (RAL 9003), Traffic Yellow (BS 08 e 53)