Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable
CPR 900 – Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable provides a glossy, tack free surface, even under conditions of high humidity, and is effectively non-yellowing under the influence of UV light. The product cures rapidly and is a versatile, chemical resistant sealer/clear coating for concrete and the range of CPR Epoxy screeds and mortars.
- Solvent free, low odour.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and stonework.
- UV stable.
- Cures under cool, damp conditions.
- Clear glossy film.
- Low viscosity, easily applied.
- Good chemical resistance.
Directions for Use
- All surfaces should be sound, clean, and free from dust, dirt, laitance, oil and other contaminants.
- All laitance must be removed by vacuum grit blasting, ensuring that any residual dust is removed prior to coating application.
- New concrete surfaces must be a minimum of 21 days old and/or have a residual moisture content below 6%.
- For sealing a flaked Resbuild SL Screed, ensure that the screed surface has been thoroughly ‘de-nibbed’ and is free from contaminants.
- Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and thoroughly mix, preferably by mechanical means, until a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Apply by brush, or roller to the prepared surface at a nominal rate of 0.15-0.30kg/m².
- Should a second coat be required, allow the first coat to cure for a minimum period of 14 hours @ 20°C.
- Clean equipment with CPR 200 Tool Clean Solvent prior to curing of the product.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 14 hours @ 20°C prior to light foot traffic access and 24 hours @ 20°C prior to vehicular trafficking.
- 7 days cure @ 20°C is recommended prior to exposure to chemicals.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
- Do not expose to freezing conditions.
- CPR 900 – Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 900 – Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable is supplied in 1kg, 2kg and 5kg packs.
- 0.15-0.30kg/m² per coat
- Appearance: Clear liquid of low odour.
- Viscosity: 350-400cps @ 20°C
- Pot Life: 25-30 minutes @ 20°C
- Tack free time: 8 hours @ 20°C
- Hard dry time: 14 hours @ 20°C
- Full chemical resistance: 7 days @ 20°C
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel and vegetable oils.
- Do not apply to wet or uncured concrete surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 3°C or less.
Health and Safety
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 900 – Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Department.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.