CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer is used as a conductive primer/undercoat for concrete substrates.
£120.00 – £312.00 Excl VATIn Stock
Anti-Static Concrete Primer
CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer is a two-pack, water-dispersible Epoxy-based conductive primer/undercoat, specially formulated to act in conjunction with CPR 806 – Anti-Static Floor Paint – Epoxy HB. The combined system prevents the build-up of static electricity. The Primer is non-flammable and solvent-free, is of low odour, and may be applied directly to concrete, or to to surfaces previously primed with CPR 807. The primer also has excellent adhesion to concrete substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to dry and damp surfaces
- Easy to apply
- Low odour
- Taint free
- Conductive Properties
Directions for Use
- Surfaces should be sound, clean and free from standing water, laitance, oil, grease, and other contaminants.
- New concrete should be allowed to cure for a minimum of 21 days.
- Floors should be mechanically abraded, scarified or grit blasted prior to the application of the CPR 807.
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer is supplied in pre-weighed containers ready for mixing.
- Pour the contents of the BASE component container into that containing the CURING AGENT component and mix thoroughly, preferably by mechanical means, until an even uniform material is produced.
- A low speed drill with paddle attachment is recommended for mixing operations.
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer should be applied by brush or roller at a nominal rate of 4-5m2 per Kg.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 16 hours @ 20C, prior to over-coating. (refer to CPR 806 Anti-Static Floor Paint – Epoxy HB data sheet).
- Clean equipment immediately after use using CPR 201 – Tool Clean Solvent.
- CPR 807 will be touch dry following 6 – 8 hours cure @ 20C, and hard dry after 12 – 14 hours cure @ 20C.
- It may be overcoated after a minimum of 16 hours, or after a maximum of 48 hours @20C.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry, frost free conditions, out of direct sunlight.
- Recommended storage temperature range is 10C to 25C.
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original unopened containers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer is supplied in 5Kg and 15Kg packs.
- A 5Kg pack is sufficient to coat 20-25 m2 of surface.
- 15 Kg pack pro-rata.
- Colour: Grey
- Pot Life @ 20C: 90 minutes
- Touch dry @ 20C: 6 – 8 hours
- Hard dry @ 20C: 12 – 14 hours
- Adhesive strength to concrete: 4.4 MPa. (concrete failure)
- Do not apply at temperatures below 3C, or if there is a risk of frost during the initial curing period.
- Do not use CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer that has exceeded the stated pot life.
- Protect from water splashes during the first 24 hours of cure, as the fresh film is sensitive to water.
- Relative humidity must be below 75% during the early stages of curing.
Health and Safety
- CPR 807 – Anti-Static Concrete Primer is an irritant to skin and eyes.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- In case of accidental eye or mouth contact , flush with copious amounts of water and seek medical attention.
- Wear appropriate gloves, overalls and goggles during application.
- The Primer shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.