CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is used as a tough durable slip resistant coating for Concrete substrates.
- The coating can also be used on correctly prepared steel surfaces.
- Delineating parking bays, car parks, balconies, walkways, etc.
£72.00 – £128.00 Excl VATIn Stock
MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating
CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is a two pack, fast curing flexible coating for Concrete surfaces, designed to provide a slip resistant, seamless floor finish with protective and decorative properties. The flexible coating is enhanced by the incorporation of blended slip resistant aggregates premixed in the resin. CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating allows a fast return to service.
- Slip resistant
- Rapid curing minimises down times
- Tough and abrasion resistant
- Easily applied, no primer required
- Cures at low temperatures
- Range of colours available
Directions for Use
- Concrete surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- New concrete substrates must be allowed to cure for a minimum period of 28 days.
- Mechanical preparation by vacuum shot blasting/grit blasting is recommended when the material is being applied to concrete or steel surfaces to provide a mechanical ‘key’.
- Primer not normally required.
- Porous Concrete substrates may be primed with CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer.
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is supplied as a two pack material consisting of the BASE component, and the CATALYST component.
- Incorporate the CATALYST component under mechanical stirring and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Apply CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating using short nap perlon, smooth lambswool rollers or squeegee at a nominal rate of 1-2kg/m².
- On porous or open surfaces a second coat may be required.
- Clean equipment with CPR 200 – MMA Tool Clean Solvent immediately after use.
- Light Foot Traffic: 1 hour @ 20°C
- Vehicular Traffic: 2 Hours @ 20°C
- Full chemical resistance: 24 hours @ 20°C
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight at temperatures between 10°C and 20°C.
- Adequate ventilation of the storage area should be provided.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating has a minimum shelf life of six months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is supplied in 5kg & 10kg packs.
- A 10kg pack will be sufficient to coat an area of 10m² at a rate of 1kg/m².
- Colour: Grey and Yellow as standard (BS4800 or RAL colours can be supplied upon request)
- Pot life @ 20°C: 15 Minutes
- Pot life @ 10°C: 20 minutes
- Tensile strength: 12MPa
- Elongation at break: 50%
- Adhesion to Concrete: 3MPa(substrate failure)
- Temperature range during application: 0°C* to + 40°C
- Temperature range during service: -30°C to + 60°C
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils, and fruit juices.
- For specific advice please consult our Technical team.
- Do not apply directly to damp substrates.
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating will taint food during application so that all foodstuffs in the immediate vicinity must be removed or properly covered.
Health and Safety
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating is flammable during application, so that adequate safety precautions should be observed.
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 830 – MMA Flexible Textured Concrete Coating shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
Silver Grey (Ral 7001), Traffic Yellow (BS 08 e 53)