CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable
- Use CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable as a clear casting or encapsulation resin for thicknesses in excess of 500μm.
£36.00 – £120.00 Excl VATIn Stock
Chrystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable
CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable is designed for applications where thicker sections are to be applied, e.g. for encapsulation. The glossy, tack-free surface, together with the high U.V. resistance of the product are exactly similar to that of CPR 900 – Clear Epoxy Concrete Sealer – UV Stable but CPR 819 maintains its clarity at thicknesses >500μm.
- Excellent clarity in thicker sections
- U.V. stable
- High Gloss
- Low V.O.C., low odour
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and stonework
- Good chemical resistance
Directions for Use
- All surfaces should be sound, clean, and free from dust, dirt, laitance, oil and other contaminants.
- All laitance must be removed by vacuum grit blasting, ensuring that any residual dust is removed prior to coating application.
- New concrete surfaces must be a minimum of 21 days old and/or have a residual moisture content below 6%.
- Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and thoroughly mix, preferably by mechanical means, until a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Apply by brush, roller, squeegee or simply by pouring onto the prepared surface at the desired thickness.
- Clean equipment with CPR 201 – Tool Clean Solvent prior to curing of the coating.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 24 hours @ 20°C prior to light foot traffic access and 48 hours @ 20°C prior to vehicular trafficking.
- 7 days cure @ 20°C is recommended prior to exposure to chemicals.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
- Do not expose to freezing conditions.
- CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable is supplied in 1kg, 2kg and 5kg packs.
- A 5kg pack of CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable will cover 4.6m2 of surface at a thickness of 1mm.
- Appearance: Clear liquid of low odour
- Viscosity: 350-400cps @ 20°C
- Pot Life: 30-40 minutes @ 20°C
- Tack free time: 8 hours @ 20°C
- Hard dry time: 16 hours @ 20°C
- Full chemical resistance: 7 days @ 20°C
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel and vegetable oils.
- Do not apply to wet or uncured concrete surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 5°C or less.
- N.B. CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable is the preferred clear sealer for screeds and flake systems.
Health and Safety
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 819 – Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin – UV Stable shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
1kg, 2kg, 5kg