Flexcrete Monolevel RM – 25kg
Thixotropic, single component, polymer modified, waterproof one-coat cementitious render. CE-marked in accordance with EN 998-1.
Spray or trowel applied render to provide a fair-faced waterproof finish suitable for external and basement applications. Suitable for use as ac a Category CS IV One Coat Render for External and Internal use on Walls as described in EN 998-1.
- Pre-bagged, single component product which simply requires mixing with clean water to give a thixotropic mortar that can be easily and quickly applied by trowel or spray techniques.
- Cost-effective one-coat application with no need for primers.
- Polymer modified to give excellent adhesion and long term durability in exposed external applications.
- Can be applied at thicknesses from 5- 50mm in a single coat which greatly reduces application costs.
- Highly waterproof resisting 7 bar hydrostatic pressure on both the positive and negative side when applied at 10mm thickness.
- Conforms to the requirements of BS 8102:2009, the Code of Practice for Protection of Structures Against Water from the Ground, providing the optimum ‘Grade 3’ completely dry environment.
- Fibre reinforced to provide excellent tensile strength, impact strength and the ability to resist cracking. Dense matrix provides excellent protection from the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides.
- Can be easily overcoated with Flexcrete’s specialist membranes to provide further protection and an aesthetic appearance.
MONOLEVEL RM is a pre- bagged, single component, fibre reinforced cementitious mortar which cures rapidly to produce a high performance, waterproof, fair-faced render.
It can be quickly applied as a one-coat render on vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces by trowel or spray techniques. It is supplied as a single component system ready for on-site mixing and use, requiring only the addition of clean water.
Click below for full product data sheet