Flexcrete Monomix HD – 25kg
High strength, waterproof, fibre reinforced, shrinkage compensated mortar for the structural repair and reinstatement of concrete. CE-marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.
Hand or spray applied for structural repair, rendering and profiling of vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces, including trafficked areas.
Suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504 -3.
- incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing with water on-site.
- Can be applied up to 80mm in a single layer in vertical, horizontal and overhead situations.
- Suitable for application by dry or wet spray techniques.
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, ensuring monolithic performance of the repair.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water at 10 bar pressure and very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
- Resistant to sulphates to class DS-5M of BRE Special Digest 1.
- Improved tensile and impact strength. Excellent low sag properties.
- Economic mortar requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed.
- Easily overcoated with specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic properties.
MONOMIX HD is a single component, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, standard density, high strength cementitious repair mortar. The thixotropic nature of the product enables easy high build hand and trowel application for the structural repair of voids and the rendering and re-profiling of vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces. Can be applied using spray techniques in large areas. It is supplied as a single component system requiring only the addition of clean water.
Click below for full product data sheet