Fosroc – Renderoc Primer
Fosroc Renderoc Primer is a two component cementitious slurry material comprising specially selected cementitious powders and liquid polymer additives. The mixed slurry is applied to properly prepared concreted, the specified Renderoc repair material is then compacted onto the primer whilst this is still wet.
- Easy to use
- High bond Adhesion strength achieved conforms strength to the requirement of BS EN 1504-3, class R2, R3, R4, when used with the relevant Fosroc repair materials
- Cost effective, economical in use
Instructions for Use
Prepare concrete substrates in accordance with the instructions of the chosen Renderoc repair material data sheet. The concrete substrate should be saturated surface dry immediately before the application of the primer i.e. it should be thoroughly saturated with clean water and any residual surface water removed prior to applying Renderoc Primer. Under severe constructive solutions Fosroc® Renderoc Primer drying conditions repeated soaking may be necessary to ensure the substrate is still saturated at the time of application of the primer.
- Add 3 parts by volume of Renderoc Primer Part A to 1 part by volume Renderoc Primer Part B (4 to 1 by weight) in a clean mixing vessel and mix with a spatula or slow speed drill until a homogeneous smooth slurry is produced.
- Scrub Renderoc Primer slurry into the surface.
- The Renderoc repair material being used can be applied immediately to the primed surface. If the primer dries apply another coat of primer before continuing.
Wash all equipment with clean water immediately after use.