MMA Clear Sealer
CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer is a two pack, fast curing, clear sealer designed to be used as the finish coat for other flooring products in the CPR MMA range. The application of a clear sealer coat is recommended to reduce any tendency towards staining and dirt pick up, and thereby ensure optimum ease of cleaning of the Methacrylate resin floor system.
- Ultra fast curing
- Easy to apply
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Thermal shock resistant
Directions for Use
- Previously applied CPR MMA systems shall have been allowed to cure for a minimum of 1 hour @ 20°C.
- CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer is supplied as a two pack material consisting of: a BASE component and a CATALYST component.
- Add the CATALYST component to the BASE component and mix thoroughly, preferably by mechanical means.
- Apply by short nap perlon, or smooth lambswool rollers, at a nominal rate of 0.3 – 0.6kg/m², depending on surface profile.
- NOTE: a second coat applied at the same rate is recommended where aggressive chemicals or heavy wear will be encountered.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with CPR 200 – MMA Tool Clean Solvent .
- Light Foot Traffic: 1 hour @ 20°C
- Vehicular Traffic: 2 hours @ 20°C
- Full Chemical Resistance: 24 hours @ 20°C
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in cool dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
- Adequate ventilation of the storage area should be provided.
- Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
- CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer has a minimum shelf life of 6 months when stored in original, unopened containers, in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer is supplied in 1kg and 5kg packs
- A 5kg pack will be sufficient to treat an area of 16.7m² with a single coat of sealer @ 0.3kg/m².
- Pot life @ 20C: 15 minutes
- Temperature range during application: -20°C* to +40°C
- Temperature range during service: -40°C to +90°C
- For low temperature conditions please consult our technical department for recommendations.
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, dielsel, vegetable oils and fruit juices.
- Please refer to our technical department for specific advice.
- Do not apply to wet, uncured or unprimed concrete.
- CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer will taint food during application, so that all foodstuffs in the immediate vicinity must be removed or properly covered.
Health and Safety
- CPR 907 – MMA Clear Sealer is flammable during application, so adequate safety precautions should be observed.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information prior to use.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Department.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.