CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer is a two pack, water based, thin section surfacer for sealing porous blockwork and concrete surfaces prior to coating application. The product eliminates blow- holes, which allows a pin-hole free coating to be subsequently applied.
- Easy to use
- Damp tolerant
- Cost effective
- Very good sealing properties
- Excellent adhesion
Directions for Use
- Surfaces shall be clean and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
- Pour the contents of the LIQUID component into a clean mixing vessel.
- Add the contents of the POWDER component under constant agitation, using a low speed drill stirrer.
- Pre-dampen the surface using clean water.
- Apply the CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer by trowel or stiff bristle brush.
- Note: to ensure the removal of trowel marks, smooth the CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer with a wet sponge, approximately 30-40 minutes after application.
- Clean equipment with water prior to curing of the coating.
- Touch dry after 4 hours @ 20°C
- Hard dry after 8 hours @ 20°C
- Minimum overcoating interval: 14 hours @ 20°C
- Maximum overcoating interval: indefinite CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer may be overcoated with any of the coatings in the CPR range.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
- CPR 726 – Concrete Resurfacer has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer is supplied in 5kg and 10kg packs
- Dependent on surface quality.
- Colours: Grey
- Pot life: 1 hour @ 20°C
- Do not use at temperatures below 5°C.
- Do not apply to surfaces which may be subjected to hydrostatic pressure.
Health and Safety
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear appropriate gloves, overalls, and eye protection during use.
- Wash off all splashes immediately using soap and water.
- If contact with eyes occurs, irrigate with copious amounts of water and seek medical attention.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.