Fosroc – Renderoc HB30 (22kg)
High-performance fibre reinforced lightweight concrete reinstatement mortar conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R3
For the reinstatement of concrete where low permeability characteristics are required but where high compressive strength is not the most important consideration. If high compressive strength is required Renderoc HB45 should be used.
Renderoc HB30 has been specifically developed for vertical and overhead repair work where its lightweight nature and high build characteristics make it ideal.
Renderoc HB30 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 7.1,
7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 20 – 35 N/mm²
- Lightweight formulation enables extra high-build — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Renderoc HB30 is supplied as a ready-to-use blend of dry powders requiring only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, lightweight repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cement, graded aggregates, lightweight fillers, and chemical additives which provide a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Renderoc HB30 has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work. It can be applied in sections up to 85mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 75 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application and without the use of formwork.
Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
Renderoc HB30 can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique. Consult the local Fosroc office for further information.
Click below for full product data sheet: