Fosroc – Renderoc HB45 (25kg)
High performance, hand / wet-spray applied, fibre reinforced high build, high strength, concrete reinstatement mortar conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where higher compressive strength is a consideration.
Renderoc HB45 has been specifically developed for the repair of columns and beams, but because of its medium fresh wet density, is also suitable for soffit repairs.
Renderoc HB45 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Exceptional handling characteristics – easy to finish
- High-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer layers
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide, and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Renderoc HB45 is supplied as a ready-to-use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, medium-weight repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cement, graded aggregates, lightweight fillers, fibres and chemical additives which provide the mortar with good handling and finishing characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Renderoc HB45 has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work. It can be applied in sections up to 80 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 70 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application without formwork. Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
Renderoc HB45 can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique.
Click below for full product data sheet: