CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating 30kg
- CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating is typically used for footbridges, ramps, loading bays, roadways, wet working environments, car parks, etc.
- Full range of Ral & BS colours are available upon request.
£384.84 Excl VATIn Stock
Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating
CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating is a three pack slurry, consisting of equal volumes of Epoxy Resin BASE and Flexibilised Amine CURING AGENT components, together with graded FILLER.
The mixed material provides a waterproof, flexible, abrasion resistant, and seamless wearing surface, to which slip resistant or skid resistant characteristics can be conferred by the broadcasting of an appropriate aggregate.
CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating may be applied to concrete or steel surfaces.
- Slip resistant/skid resistant finish
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals
- Extremely durable and hard wearing
- Very good adhesion to concrete and steel surfaces
- Coloured finish (range)
- Suitable for vehicular traffic
Directions for Use
- All surfaces shall be sound, clean, and free from dust, grease, scale, and other contaminants.
- New concrete shall be a minimum of 21 days old and or/ have a residual moisture content of <6%.
- Laitance shall be removed, preferable by mechanical means such as grit blasting.
- Any honeycombing or blow holes shall be filled using CPR 702 – Epoxy Bonding Adhesive , CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed, or even CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating itself.
- Steel Substrates shall be grit blasted to a bright metal finish (Sa 2.5 minimum), and to provide a minimum 75 micron (medium) blast profile, removing all dust.
- Concrete substrates – a coat of CPR 401 – Concrete Primer – Epoxy WB may be applied on porous surfaces at a nominal rate of 0.2kg/m² and allowed to dry/cure for a minimum of 1 hour prior to CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating.
- Steel substrates – No primer is required if the CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating application immediately follows preparation.
- CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating is supplied as a three component pack.
- Each component is pre-weighed and ready to mix.
- Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and mix thoroughly by spatula or low speed drill/stirrer.
- The mixed resins shall be poured into a forced action mixing vessel, (Creteangle bucket or similar), and the FILLER added steadily whilst the mixer is in motion.
- Mix for 2-3 minutes until a uniform material is achieved.
- The mixed CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating shall be poured onto the prepared surface and spread out with a roller, a serrated trowel or steel float to the required thickness.
- The material may be spiked rollered, as necessary, but this will not usually be required when an aggregate broadcast is to be made.
- Where a slip/skid resistant finish is required, coloured Calcined Bauxite (Sight grip), Dynagrip, or other appropriate aggregate e.g. Quartz gravel, shall be broadcast at a nominal rate of 6-12kg/m², depending on slurry thickness.
- The following day excess aggregate shall be swept from the surface.
- Clean equipment with CPR 201 – Tool Clean Solvent prior to curing.
- The floor may be opened to light foot traffic after 12 hours cure @ 20°C, and to vehicular traffic following 24 hours cure @ 20°C.
- NOTE: Lower ambient and substrate temperatures will result in extended curing times.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
- Avoid low temperature storage prior to use of the material. Do not expose to freezing conditions.
- CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 808 – Self Levelling Flexible Deck Coating is supplied in 30kg packs
- A 30kg pack is sufficient to cover an area of 6m² at a thickness of 3mm.
- NOTE: The thickness of the overall system will be dependent on the type and quantity of aggregate used to ‘blind’ the surface.
- Colour: BS or RAL colours available on request.
- Pot Life: 40 minutes @ 20°C
- Walk on time: 12 hours @ 20°C
- Cure time before vehicular traffic: 24 hours @ 20°C
- Time before immersion: 1 day @ 20°C
- Full chemical resistance: 7 days @ 20°C
- Temperature range during application: 3°C to 40°c
- Temperature range in service: -20°C to 60°C
- Do not apply to wet or uncured concrete surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 3°C or less.
Health and Safety
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
Black (RAL 9005), Carmine Red (RAL 3002), Iron Grey ( RAL 7011), Leaf Green ( RAL 6002), Light Grey (RAL 7035), Oxide Red (Ral 3009), Signal White (RAL 9003), Silver Grey (Ral 7001), Sky Blue (RAL 5015)