Fosroc – Thioflex 600 Gun Grade (2.5ltr)
Multi-component, gun and pouring grade, polysulfide sealant.
Sealing movement joints in building and civil engineering structures, including superstructures, floors, basements and subways.
- Meets key international standards
- Forms a tough, elastic, rubber-like seal
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
- Excellent adhesion to most common substrates, including primed concrete, glass, aluminium and stainless steel
- High resistance to ageing reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes
Thioflex 600 is available in gun and pouring grades. The gun grade is ideal for general application. It is packed in a ready to mix, 5ltr tin containing the base and curing agent in the correct proportions.
The material is particularly recommended for use in high-rise buildings and other applications where access for subsequent maintenance will be difficult and the risk of early movement failure must be minimised. It is also suitable for sealing joints
in brickwork, retaining walls, basements and subways.
Thioflex 600 pouring grade is recommended for the initial sealing of expansion joints and stress relief joints in floors and sealing other horizontal surfaces.
Click below for full product data sheet: