Fosroc – Sealant Barrel Gun 600ml
Fosroc Sealant Barrel Gun is a lightweight, powder-coated aluminium barrel gun specifically designed for use with Fosroc 600ml sachets and adaptable for use with cartridges and application of multipart sealants.
Easy to Use
- When using the Fosroc sealant barrel gun for sachet application: the gun is fitted with a special sachet plunger head to provide smooth positive action.
- To load, remove the end cap, press one of the special nozzels supplied with the carton of sachets into the cap.
- Depress the release plate, pull back the plunger rod, insert the sealant sachet, cut a slit in the top of the sachet and replace the end cap.
- hen using the Fosroc sealant barrel gun for bulk application: of multi-component sealants, the gun can be modified by fitting a full bore plastic bulk plunger head. To adapt, remove the sachet plunger head and domed steel plunger and replace it with the full bire plastic plunger.
- Remove the end cap, insert the nozzle holder and fit one of the three nozzles supplied, to suit requirements.
- The gun may be filled directly from the tin of mixed sealant using the Fosroc Follower plate.
- When using the Fosroc sealant barrel gun for cartridge application: the cartridge plunger head and the front cap nozzle holder must be removed to enable the gun to be used with 310 ml, 400 ml or 600 ml plastic cartridges.
- Undo the plunger retaining nut and remove the plastic plunger leaving a smaller diameter domed steel plunger behind it in place.
- Replace the retaining nut and adjust and tighten, to ensuring that the retaining nut of the clutch rod does not project beyond the front of the plunger.
- Press in the centre of the barrel end cap to remove the plastic nozzle holder centrepiece which is not required.
- Depress the release plate, pull back the plunger rod, insert the prepared cartridge and replace the end cap.
Clean the barrel gun immediately after use with Fosroc Solvent 102.