Weber Eco Grout SP
Is a premixed, non-shrink cementitious grout developed for applications where a cost-efficient grout with adequate flow and strength is required. The material is designed primarily as a pourable grout but can also be used at a plastic or dry pack consistency.
Complies with BS EN 15604-3 AND -6.
- Grouting under stanchions and baseplates
- General void filling, under paving, in rubble walls etc.
- Fixing balustrades, starter bars and barriers
Advantages and Benefits
- General-purpose grout suitable for use over a temperature range of between 5°C and 25°C.
- Can be pumped, poured, trowelled or ‘dry-packed.
- Good flow properties.
- Can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 10 mm to 100 mm.
- Factory blended to eliminate on-site errors.
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6.
- Does not contain metallic additives such as iron or aluminium.
Full data sheet available here: