Fosroc – Nitoseal MS600
One part, civil engineering sealant
Nitoseal MS600 is suitable for sealing movement joints in buildings and civil engineering structures including joints that will be subject to intermittent immersion.
Typical applications include:
- Sewage tanks
- Sea walls
- Approved for use in contact with potable water
- Meets key international standards
- Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- Cures to a tough, elastic rubber seal
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
- High resistance to ageing, reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes
- Single component yet fast rate of cure
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Isocyanate free technology
Nitoseal MS600 is available in 600ml sachets and is a one-part medium modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether technology. It has a fast rate of cure and forms a tough, highly durable and water-resistant elastomer. Conforms to the Water supply (water quality) Regulations 2000 & 2001 Regulations 31(4b) for products having a small surface area in contact with water for public supply.
Click below for full product data sheet or contact CPRL for more information.