Sika MonoTop®-412 N
Sika MonoTop®-412 N is a 1-component, fibre reinforced, low shrinkage repair mortar meeting the requirement of class-R4 of EN 1504-3.
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 & 3.3 of EN 1504-9). Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9). Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Tested application under live dynamic loading
Sika MonoTop®-412 N is part of the range of Sika mortars complying with the relevant part of European Standard EN 1504 and comprising of:
- Sika MonoTop® 610 (25kg): Bonding primer and reinforcement coating
- Sika® MonoTop-612: Hand and wet spray applied repair mortar
- Sika® MonoTop-615: Hand and wet spray applied high build repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop 630 (25kg) Fast setting cementitious repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop 614F (25kg): Flowable cementitious repair mortar
- Sika® MonoTop-620: Smoothing coat
- Sika Ferrogard 903+ (25L): Corrosion inhibitor
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- Measurement of Specific Electrical Mortar Resistance report, Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil, Switzerland dated 14th April 2010.
- (BAM) Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und –prüfung – Prüfung von lnstandsetznugsmörtel nr. VII.1/126904/1 dated 1 July 2008
Click below for full product data sheet: