Weber Five Star Grout SP
Is a premixed cementitious grout similar to standard Webercem Five Star Grout. The product has been developed for applications where an economical grout with good flow and retention of flow and higher strengths is required.
Webercem Five Star Grout SP is based on specially selected Portland cements, graded aggregates and admixtures including a special form of carbon. The SP grout is designed primarily as a flowing grout but can also be used at a trowellable consistency.
Meets Highways England Specification for Highway Works, Vol. 1, Clause 2601.
Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Under machinery and stanchion plates
- Grouting rails and bridge bearings
- Fixing bolts
- Void filling
Advantages and Benefits
- Complies with HE Specification Clause 2601.4 at 5o C and 20 C
- Precision grout is suitable for use over a range of temperatures and site conditions
- Can be pumped, poured or trowelled
- Thermal expansion similar to that of good quality concrete
- Excellent flow properties
- Can be applied in thicknesses from 10mm to 100mm
- Does not significantly lose workability during pot life
- High initial and long term strength development
Full data sheet available here: