Weber Five Star Repair Concrete
Webercem Five Star Repair Concrete is a preblended cementitious repair concrete. The material complies with the Highways England Specification for Highway Works white book Series 1700 Structural Concrete.
Conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 has confirmed that Webercem Five Star Repair Concrete meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
Features and Benefits
- Permanent structural repair concrete
- Contains non-reactive aggregates and a low soluble alkali cement content.
- The repair concrete can be applied to a range of thicknesses, a minimum of 25 mm
- Contains OPC & PFA to clause 1702, 5 mm non-reactive carboniferous limestone to clause 1704, microsilica and shrinkage compensating agents.
- Rapid strength development 35mpa in 3 days thus reducing repair possession times
- Dimensionally stable, forms an integral bond to existing concrete and restores structural integrity with proven durability
- Economical repair
- Variable application thickness providing flexibility of use
- Free-flowing recasting repair concrete allowing the formation of intricate falsework
- Ideally suited in structural elements where reinforcement is congested
- Shrinkage-compensated to avoid shrinkage cracks and enhance durability
- Class 4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
- Replacement of concrete to beams and crossheads
- Repair of car parks and buildings not subject to fire regulations
- Coastal structural repairs and seawall reconstruction
- Repairing concrete columns, beams, walls and soffits
- For use under baseplates where thick sections are required to be grouted: 75 to 500 mm
Click below for full product data sheet: