Fosroc – Primer 20
Porous Surface Primer
Primer 20 is a high-performance single-component chemically active, non-toxic liquid for brush application to prime porous surfaces.
- Easy to Apply
- Strong adhesion
- Open tin lid. Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous dispersion is achieved.
- Apply one thin coat using a clean dry brush.
- Avoid over-application of primer causing puddles in the bottom of the joint.
- Sealants must be applied when the primer has become touch dry, that is after the evaporation of the solvent, but before the primer film has completely reacted.
- If the primer film has become completely tack-free, the surfaces must be reprimed before applying the sealant.
Clean equipment immediately after use with Fosroc Solvent 102.
Storage & Shelf-life
12 months if stored in the original unopened packs in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Health and safety
Primer 20 is a flammable liquid and should be stored away from heat and shall not be used near a naked flame.
Skin contact shall be avoided.
Eye protection and impervious rubber or PVC gloves shall be worn. Splashes must be washed off immediately. In the case of eye contact, medical attention shall be sought immediately.
Prolonged breathing of vapour shall be avoided.
Hands shall be washed thoroughly before eating or smoking.
Click below for full product data sheet: