Fosroc – Colpor 200PF
Colpor 200PF is a two-component cold-applied pouring grade sealant for pavement joints. It is flow applied into the joint either directly from the can or using a Fosroc G Gun.
Colpor 200PF retains its movement accommodation of 25% on butt joints throughout the extremes of temperature, it does not harden in cold weather nor become excessively soft, or pick up in hot conditions. The material is resistant to jet blast and is suitable for concrete runways and hardstandings as well as areas where fuel spillage is likely.
- Joint sealing slots in concrete should be accurately formed and must be dry, sound, clean and free from frost.
- Remove all dust and loose material by grit blasting or grinding. Avoid polishing the joint sides when grinding.
- The prepared sealing slot should be blown out with dry, oil-free compressed air.
- When resealing all traces of previously applied sealant should be removed.
- The base of the joint should be tightly packed with a joint backing cord, Expandafoam, which should be placed to ensure the correct joint profile is produced. If the joint is not deep enough to accept Expandafoam a debonding tape should be inserted into the base of the joint.
- Ensure the correct joint profile is obtained.
- Concrete joint faces should be primed with Fosroc Primer 19 or Primer 20.
- Fosroc Primer 19 – Empty the entire contents of the Fosroc Primer 19 hardener tin into the base tin, and replace the base tin lid. Mix thoroughly by shaking tin for 2 minutes.
- Prime the joint face using a clean dry brush.
- Avoid over-application of primer causing puddles in the bottom of the joint.
- Colpor 200PF should be applied between 30 minutes and 4 hours after priming.
- If the joint is not sealed overnight the primer film should be removed by grit blasting and the joint reprimed.
- The mixed Fosroc Primer 19 should be applied within one working day. Do not split packs of Fosroc Primer 19.
- Fosroc Primer 20 – Decant sufficient primer into a clean dry tin for the day’s usage.
- Do not return unused primer to the supplied tin at the end of the day.
- Prime the joint faces with a thin uniform coat of primer and allow the solvent to evaporate before sealing. This takes between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on climatic conditions.
- If the sealant is not applied within 2 hours the joint face should be reprimed.
- Where concrete joints are exposed or subject to conditions of prevailing damp or where the concrete is unusually dense or porous the use of Fosroc Primer 19 is recommended.
- Drain totally the contents of the curing agent tin into the large base component tin.
- Using a handheld, slow speed drill (300
to 500 rpm) fitted with a Fosroc Sealant Mixing Paddle, mix for 1 minute. Stop and scrape around the top of the tin to remove any remaining curing agent.
- Continue to mix for 3 minutes until the material is thoroughly mixed.
- In cold weather, Colpor 200PF mixes more easily if stored overnight at room temperature.
- Pour mixed sealant into a Fosroc G Gun after removing the nozzle end cap, pulling back the plunger rod.
- Replace end nozzle and gun into the prepared joint.
- In joints of 25 mm and above, the mixed sealant may be poured directly from the tin
by bending the side to form a pouring lip.
- Apply mixed sealant so that the finished level of the seal is recessed below the trafficked surface as specified.
Clean equipment immediately after use with Fosroc Equipment Cleaner.
Click below for full product data sheet: