Webertec Anchor Grout
Is a three-component polyester resin and special
catalysed filler that has been developed for anchoring and fixing. The pourable grout is suited for pouring into holes for anchors in floors and slabs.
Conforms with BS EN 1504-6.
- Vertical anchorage of bolts and fixings to building and civil engineering work
- Fixings to concrete structures
- Anchor dowel bars to pavements and slabs
Advantages and Benefits
- Fast setting action with rapid strength gain allows loads to be applied within 2 hours
- Easy to mix and place
- Fixing cannot be vibrated out
- Economical fixing compared with mechanical fixings
- Stronger than concrete in one hour
- Part mixing of Webertec anchor grout allows flexibility of use and no wastage of material
- Versatile material with fixings to concrete, brickwork and stone
Full data sheet available here: