Webertec EP TAG
Is a specially formulated epoxy resin system for securing horizontal fixings, such as dowel bars, starter bars, threaded studding and bolts into concrete or brickwork. A high-strength, corrosion- and chemical-resistant anchoring is obtained, where speed of installation and early application of load is required.
The thixotropic nature of the material ensures that the mixed resin stays in the hole after injection.
Conforms with BS EN 1504-6.
- Dowel bars
- Starter bars
- Threaded studding
- Fixing reinforcement in structural brickwork
- Sealing and gap filling
Advantages and Benefits
- Quick and easy cartridge loading with mixed material
- Large pack economy with the facility of small mixes to minimise wastage
- Easy to mix and place
- Very high strengths – approximately 60 N/mm2 at 4 days
- Minimal shrinkage – when used in anchoring, the grout remains in contact with all faces of the hole and fixing
- Can be used for injection of larger cracks in concrete or brickwork where low viscosity resins are not appropriate
- Thixotropic nature ensures anchor grout remains in the hole
- Epoxy resin-based, able to withstand dynamic and cyclic loading on bolts
Full data sheet available here: